Oh my God, today all of the Emmy nominations were announced. Since I love TV more than I love bread and water, I am SO EXCITED.
And, let’s be honest, stressed. Because there are so many talented people nominated and only one can win. Yikes!
Perhaps the category that causes me the most anxiety is the aforementioned “Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series.” Let’s discuss the nominees.
- Bobby Cannavale as Gyp Rosetti, Boardwalk Empire
- Jonathan Banks as Mike Ehrmantraut, Breaking Bad
- Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman, Breaking Bad
- Jim Carter as Mr. Carson, Downton Abbey
- Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister, Game Of Thrones
- Mandy Patinkin as Saul Berenson, Homeland
All of these men are f—ing awesome! I don’t even watch Homeland (no Showtime. Sorry folks, can only afford one premium cable channel and it’s HBO) and I didn’t finish season 3 of Boardwalk, but hello. Inigo Montoya.
Truth be told I want Carson to win because his eyebrows will save you if there is ever a flood. Just grab one and you will fly away!
If not him, then maybe Jonathan Banks because he might kill me otherwise (I’m only mid way through Breaking Bad season 4, no spoilers please!).
So who do YOU want to win???