The noms are:
- Anna Gunn as Skyler White in Breaking Bad
- Maggie Smith as Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham in Downton Abbey
- Joanne Froggatt as Anna in Downton Abbey
- Archie Panjabi as Kalinda Sharma in The Good Wife
- Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart in The Good Wife
- Christina Hendricks as Joan Holloway Harris in Mad Men
Let me just tell you who all the men want to win . . . Christina Hendricks’ boobs!
Now down to business, pervs.
I don’t watch any of these shows so my expert opinion might be a little off. But I will tell you that even as an Anglophile I don’t really like that half of the actresses nominated are British. So I’m picking an American. Just saying. And I’ve been a fan of Archie since she starred in East is East back in 1999 and Maggie Smith since she played the Reverend Mother in the best movie of all time Sister Act.
So . . .
Who I Want to Win: Christina Hendricks
Who Will Win: Who the F— knows. Let’s say Maggie Smith