Woo! I wonder if this is how people on cocaine feel? I am on a fast train to the Emmys. Choo choo!
Here are your choices for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
- Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman in Breaking Bad
- Giancarlo Esposito as Gustavo ‘Gus’ Fring in Breaking Bad
- Brendan Coyle as John Bates in Downtown Abbey
- Jim Carter as Mr. Carson in Downtown Abbey
- Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister in Game of Thrones
- Jared Harris as Lane Pryce in Mad Men
Honestly, this isn’t even a competition. I don’t normally like to pick back to back winners, but this time it would be SUPER sweet to repeat, Duke basketball 1991/1992 style, .
Yup, I’m talking about everyone’s favorite little man, Peter Dinklage!
Who I Want to Win: Peter Dinklage
Who Will Win: Peter Dinklage