Women are ALWAYS so dramatic so it’s a miracle that we weren’t all nominated for the Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series! Only these women were!
- Taraji P. Henson as Cookie Lyon, Empire
- Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison, Homeland
- Robin Wright as Claire Underwood, House of Cards
- Viola Davis as Annalise Keating, How to Get Away With Murder
- Tatiana Maslany as the chick with too many names, Orphan Black
- Keri Russell as Elizabeth Jennings, The Americans
Let’s begin, shall we?
Empire is one of the trashiest most fun shows on TV and our girl Cookie brings her A game every week to the fashion world.
But the Emmy world? Eh. People’s Choice world I’ll give her
Claire Danes won in 2012 and 2013 and she should never win again because of this famous speech she gave in 2012.
Unless she is talking about challah bread I never need her to accept an award again, thankyouverymuch.
My mom loves House of Cards so I’m sure Robin is terrific. Viola Davis won last year and we know how the Emmys likes to repeat. All my friends who used to brag they never watched TV now always rave about Orphan Black so I bet Tatiana is great! And Keri will always be Felicity to me.
Who I Want to Win: Not Claire Danes. Taraji then? Why not.
Who Will Win: Viola Davis