So little time, so many Emmy nominations. What’s a girl to to? Take meth? Will that help me stay up around the clock so I can finish my predictions on time?
Today I will bring you Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.
Allow me to introduce the contestants:
- Anna Gunn as Skyler White, Breaking Bad
- Maggie Smith as Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham, Downton Abbey
- Joanne Froggatt as Anna Bates, Downton Abbey
- Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister, Game of Thrones
- Christina Hendricks as Joan Harris, Mad Men
- Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart, The Good Wife
Now, if this were “Outstanding Supporting Breasts in a Drama Series,” we’d know who’d win. This chick.
If this was “Outstanding Side Eye in a Drama Series,” we’d know who’d win. This bad British bitch.
If this was “Outstanding Bad Luck in a Drama Series,” Mrs. Bates would take the award.
Oops, wrong Mrs. Bates. I meant this one!
If this was “Outstandingly Bad Mother to an Evil Son who is the Spawn of her Incestuous Relationship with her Hot Twin Brother,” then this meanie would win.
If this was “Outstanding Former Supporting Costar to Cybill Shepherd,” then duh, this showstopper would win.
But it’s none of these things. It’s Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series. And I want this broad to win.
She deserves the Emmy after the terrible drama she had this year. Meth-dealing husband, running a shady car wash, estranging herself from her sister. TERRIBLE drama.
Who I Want to Win: Anna Gunn
Who Will Win: Anna Gunn