Another day, another Emmy prediction. How lucky you are to have me at your service!
Time to discuss Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series.
- Anthony Anderson as Andre Johnson, black-ish
- Matt LeBlanc as Matt LeBlanc, Episodes
- Don Cheadle as Marty Kaan, House of Lies
- Louis C.K. as Louie, Louies
- William H. Macy as Frank Gallagher, Shameless
- Will Forte as Phil Miller, The Last Man on Earth
- Jeffrey Tambor as Maura Pfefferman, Transparent
Wait a minute . . . I’m confused. Where is Jim Parsons?
Did the Emmys finally realize that The Big Bang Theory is not funny, despite what my mom thinks? Congratulations Emmys!
Honestly, I don’t even care who wins because it’s not going to be Jim. That’s all that matters! And I know these are fighting words for all you Big Bang geeks! Bring it on!
Who I Want to Win: Don Cheadle. But not for House of Lies. He should win for his role as Roland Wilson on The Golden Palace even though it’s 22 years overdue.
Who Will Win: Jeffrey Tambor.